What is a Lifestyle Pharmacist?
A lifestyle pharmacist is a pharmacist who has a broad knowledge of the clinical connections between nutrition, medication, supplements, the way we live our lives and the relevance to our health. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
If you're not feeling well then you need to make changes. These changes need to include a re-evaluation of your; Medication, Supplements, Food, Stress levels, Exercise and Environmental factors.
By employing a holistic approach my experience has shown to have positive effects on peoples well being. I believe that knowledge is the future of medicine and will allow prevention of disease to be a way of life.What is possible is good diet and nutrition, good health. This is what I call a lifestyle approach.
I am a Lifestyle Pharmacist
- Up to 95% more bioavailability.
- 15 times better absorption than Pills and Powders.
- A small dose can make a big difference.
Have you visited a Doctor?
Have you been prescribed medication?
Are you feeling unwell?
Have you ever considered a reassessment of your daily diet or your supplement regime? Could a review ultimately improve your overall health? Change can pay real dividends and I want to mention a few examples.
1. Did you know that there is a strong link between gluten intolerance and Thyroid disease?
2. A diet high in refined carbohydrates and sugar can be directly linked to Arthritis, Gout, and inflammation
3. Vitamin B 12 deficiency can result in brain fog, tiredness, neurological (nerve ) problems and senior moments. Deficiency is very common in society and especially in vegetarians.Many medications deplete this vitamin.
These are only a few common examples of knowledge being the new medicine of nutritional issues.Education can really be a tool to regain your health.
If you want to discuss any of your health concerns, I am here to help.